Getting in touch..
Fern MacLeod, Manager
Brock University Firefighter Screening Services
Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
500 Glenridge Ave. – South Block Room 438
St. Catharines, ON L2S 3A1
Fax: (905) 984-4851
Office Hours: Saturday and Sunday (on screening days). For all other appointments, please email email@example.com. Please note the office is not open during regular business hours. Appointments must be made via email.
Office Location: South Block 438; Cairns Complex - Room 310 and 313 (on test days only).
Note: Our facilities are not open for public viewing.
Getting to Campus
Take the Queen Elizabeth Highway (QEW) in the direction of Niagara Falls. Follow the Queen Elizabeth Way to St. Catharines. At Exit 49, turn onto Highway 406 and continue until you reach St. Davids Road. Take the St. Davids Road West Exit and follow until you reach Glenridge Avenue. Turn right onto Glenridge Avenue. At the second set of lights, turn left into Brock University.
From Buffalo (Peace Bridge):
Cross the Peace Bridge and then take the Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) towards Toronto. At Exit 32B, turn onto Thorold Stone Road West and continue through the Thorold Tunnel where the road becomes Highway 58. Take the St. Davids Road West exit and follow until you reach Glenridge Avenue. Turn right onto Glenridge Avenue. At the second set of lights, turn left into Brock University.
Once you arrive on campus (Click here for campus map)
- Turn right onto Glenridge Avenue
- At the second set of lights, turn left into Brock University
- You will enter a traffic circle. Keep left until you reach University Road East (3rd entrance in traffic circle)
- Take your first immediate left into ‘Lot A - North Entrance.’ The entrance is located on the map between the Emergency Phone and Parking Accessible symbols, just below the ‘University Road East’ text.
- When you enter the parking lot, you will see a 'Parking Pay and Display' machine to your left. Parking is $6.25 (FLAT FEE - WEEKEND RATE) and the ticket must be placed on your dashboard.
- You will be going to the Cairns Family Health and Bioscience Research Complex (building number 35 on the map). The building has glass walls.
- The entrance for firefighter testing is on the east side of the building. You should see the entrance from the parking lot.
- Once you enter the building, a stairwell and elevator is located on the right. Proceed to the 3rd floor. You will see signs directing you to the registration room.